Wednesday 26 January 2011

The beginning

The birth of my brain on a page for nobody to read!

I have talked to a friend recently about starting a blog (this blog) so I can document my life. I am no different than any other blogger on here. My spelling is bad and my grammar is worse. I have had a pretty cool life traveled, had the odd girlfriend and so heart break. Lost the odd family member so emotional break. I try to be nice to the world and people and like to think I have strong morals? But I  also know that's a lie. I know I will break them to suit myself. I have lied, cheated, stolen, and been cruel. I want to be better.    

I am training to be a paramedic. Not really the statement you would expect to follow the last but hey, this is the truth, so there it is.

Today I learned some interesting and terrifying medical information on pregnancy. Watched a counselor failing to teach a class.

 I ate badly and watched Charlie Broker tell me on TV that TV is ruining my life?? Had a nap, played squash (badly), and now have made myself write this. I will lie two more times before bed and then sleep.

More to follow.

If you wish to follow.

dogfish

No comments:

Post a Comment