Saturday 29 January 2011

Aftermath

Well another week of uni ended with a bang!

Lectures on how to leave people at home if they don't need to go to hospital or if they don't want to go in. Interesting stuff really, it seems we can leave people in their homes if they don't need to go if we feel clinically confident that they are not about to die. However, if they ask to go (even if they are fit and well) we have to take them in? TAXI?  

After uni drinks were hilarious as the huge tension that has been building up though the week exploded into shouting matches and abuse. At one point I thought fists were going to be thrown. It all quieted down and after about 10 jugs of cocktails, I found myself dancing around and jumping up and down (till 3am :-)  Even learned to waltz, thanks to a small ginger girl who turned out to be a dance instructor.

I woke up on my floor with 3 people in my house who I feed and watered and kicked out into the cold at mid day.

It appears I have become a nice guy? A mediator and hand holder rather than a drunk that punches charity workers. Where has my anger gone?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment