Tuesday 29 March 2011

New born baby in the shed

Wow.

Again it's been a long time since I vomited my badly written crap into the world. It's been a mix of not much time and the boredom that comes when the shine has rubbed off something.

The world of blogs gave me, at first, a great feeling of confessional post fuck haze. I treated it like a new relationship: putting lots of time into it as it gave me lots back. It now, however, has turned into a marriage. It's lost its excitement. We never seem to stay up late any more staring into eachothers eyes. I don't get that rush when I experience something new and think about rushing home to share it with my bloggy lover.

It is with this in mind I'm going to do what all married couples do when their relationship goes south. I'm having a baby!

Na only joking. It's not that bad yet.

I'm going to try to spicy our love life with some photos! 



   

No comments:

Post a Comment